The video embedding issue with Social Tube has now been resolved and they appear correctly on external websites.
Ireland: 7 Fun Facts about Traditions, Travel Destinations and Places to See
Ireland – the land of incredible people, various natural wonders and unusual weather conditions caused by the North Atlantic location. Although many people already know a lot about this land and countries situated on island, we wanted to remind you about the awesome Irish places and traditions carried out by the people living here.
Here are some facts that are mentioned in this interactive video presentation:
- shamrock image or the Celtic harp – which of these is the official national symbol?
- list of animals that cannot be found on this island;
- building that is regarded as the oldest astronomical observatory on the planet;
- location of the oldest working lighthouse;
- what are "Irish Borrowed Days"?
- meaning of the Irish tricolor flag;
- most interesting travel destination on the island.